what is engineering and who are engineers ?

what is engineering and who are engineers ?
please give your opinion ?

Replies

• faizaan
    faizaan
    hi dipen,

according to my point of view..

engineering is art which engineer's have.

engineering is a process of learning in which person learn's basic law's of science & about technologie's which are used in today's world.

engineer's are the person's who have knowledge of science and technology and they use this knowledge in their practical life by implementing their knowledge & designing new thing's which is beneficial to people in some way or other.

hope i am right...
  • gohm
    gohm
    I will try and break it down into your two seperate questions.

1. I have no idea
    2. I guess me? Someone must think so, they give me a paycheck.

=)
  • itchap
    itchap
    I think Engineer is a person who knows the maximum facts of science and technologies and also know how to apply them.

And engineering is the process of learning these facts of science and technologies.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    @ gohm
    Not only a paycheck. Things miraculously get fixed in your presence as well as employees from other departments seemingly bowing down to you as you pass by. Definitely something to do with engineering.. 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

upto what frequency range humans can speak. i m NOT talking about hearing range(20hz to 20khz) i m talking about SPEAKING RANGE.
I'd like to do a paper presentation. i'm in my 2nd year.i need some ideas about how to present a paper. can any one plz help me to present a...
I just received following email in my inbox. I'm sharing it with you to get your comments - From your site i got a good seminar topic "Visible Light Communications"...
"MS in US" OR "MBA in INDIA" Hey guys~~ I'm really in dilemma abt my career.~~ In this period of recession, which is more lucrative to do.. : MS (US)...
Hi, could u please explain me how to interface gps and gsm together with microcontroller(8051)