Help me to present a paper

I'd like to do a paper presentation. i'm in my 2nd year.i need some ideas about how to present a paper. can any one plz help me to present a paper in a topic of "Renewable energy control and management"😕

Replies

• Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
  • mikeclan
    mikeclan
    Its the right time to think about extra curricular. I gave too many paper presentations when I was in my 3rd and 4rth year. For any paper presentation, you need to have some knowledge about the subject/topic and you need lots of content to make your PPT. For content you can take help of Google and other related sites.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just received following email in my inbox. I'm sharing it with you to get your comments - From your site i got a good seminar topic "Visible Light Communications"...
"MS in US" OR "MBA in INDIA" Hey guys~~ I'm really in dilemma abt my career.~~ In this period of recession, which is more lucrative to do.. : MS (US)...
Hi, could u please explain me how to interface gps and gsm together with microcontroller(8051)
i am final year mechanical engg student. i m searching for project
guys will u please explain me hw to organise a junkyard...i am new to this 😔 so i need some elaboration...plz!!! i need ideas...