QuickBooks India - QuickBooksOnline.in Makes Online Business Accounting Easy

Online finance management company - Quickbooks (from Intuit) has finally opened its shop in India. The company says that there are 26 million SMEs in India; however when it comes to the SMEs that will use Internet is limited to 2 million. Quickbooks will first address this segment and then look to expand. The Indian ventures aims to be the default online accounting service for every 1 in 4 small and medium enterprises in India.

The pricing for QuickBooks looks very competitive. For ~Rs.4000 per year, you can get the Essentials pack while the 'Plus' pack will cost you Rs. 6000 per year. Check out the pricing details on this location -https://#-Link-Snipped-#

Of course, you can do a quick trial without paying any money. I wish to know whether they've the facility to accept money in different currencies and whether the individual account owners will be able to hold (store) the credit card numbers of their customers for repetitive payments in a secure way. I think that requires special permissions.

That said, as more startups go 'online' for their finance management and accounting, Quickbooks and similar services will come handy. If anyone of you use Quickbooks India; please do share your experience.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to scan my whole PC to improve my PC performance. I am using avast 4.8 anti virus this time. Please anyone guide my way? Also what is the...
I'm a final year M.Sc Software Engineering student. Can anyone suggest me that companies providing internship final year projects?
Solar PV structures can be compared to a monoslope roof (only with lower height). I need to know how do civil engineers design foundations and rails/purlins. I am currently refering...
Any requirement need for keeping two or more windows in one system. Any risk in doing this? Which window is better for running program language like c , c++ ,...
How can you detect a very small crack on/inside the crankshaft.??