pwm generator with variable duty cycle pic 16f877

hello , can u give me the source code for a pwm generator with a variable duty cycle
the duty cycle should be change with a potentiometer at the input (analog to digital converter)
the frequency of the pwm is 10KHz
please i need the source code in assembly language

Replies

• shahrul
    shahrul
    I have done that code in C. I use 2 potentiometer. One to vary frequency and one to vary duty cycle. If you want fixed frequency, just fixed that value. I don't know why you request for assembly language, but I suggest you to use C language. See this video #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi alll i want to know that why the wafer is made with P-type semiconductor , we can use a insulator subtrate , or any other material for base ,,...
can anyone help me in writing a c code for reducing functions using karnaugh map in SOP mode i have written code till where the total no of ones adjacent...
can Anybody help me on TPM. how to implement it or any material??
I have attended the some of the interviews recently. In both interview ,,I cleared first round aptitude irrespective of its toughness. I'm good at aptitude related stuffs... But in second...
Hii Ceans ! I am working on a project based on Power Factor Correction. I had downloaded a circuitory and wanted to do some improvisations in that. But am not...