Puzzling Night

Well the nocturnal in me has stayed awake till 6:04 am today. Was crazy about trying to make some changes to my some what existing blot of thoughts on the internet. The fact that I've lost touch with the necessary ideals of writing makes me feel horrible. I want to write, have so many ideas all bubbling within me waiting to explode; but I just cannot write it easily. The craziness keeps building now and then and tonight I've given it a boost. Well time to pass out now. Cheerio!

P.S.: Is this my blog or CE??? 😕. I did not sleep yet??

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I didn't sleep in fact! Completed 24 hours sleeplessness from 4:30pm yesterday evening to 4:30pm today evening. I'm not feeling sleepy at all, and am all hyped up and crazy about the blog. Looks like I'm getting back to the old self again. Got a whole day for editing the website. Was glad to learn about 'unique visitors' over 'blog hits'. Hmmm, must study something for the models tomorrow!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, i am a third year ECE student now and am searching for summer internship or training in industries. I was searching online and tried cvisiting the company website but...
I'm a technician on a mission base in the Amazon. A few days ago we suffered a lighting strike to our electrical system when the generator was not running. The...
1. license - This parameter lets you filter search results based on whether they're Creative Commons licensed (license=cc) or use the standard YouTube license (license=youtube). The default behavior is to...
I need to find current (labeled I) and voltage (labeled V). I got I = 7.426 mA and V = 7.426V but I think it's wrong. I know the formulas...
PROBLEM in Engineering/Physics Prepare Corn on the cob ready to butter and eat with NO SILK. CR4 - Thread: Problem in Engineering/Physics [video=youtube;YnBF6bv4Oe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnBF6bv4Oe4[/video]