Industrial Training..

Hello, i am a third year ECE student now and am searching for summer internship or training in industries. I was searching online and tried cvisiting the company website but could not find anything. can anybody please tell me how can we apply and everything else.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Where are you from? Have you tried to contact your Training and Placement Officer he may guide you about the company and how to apply at particular company.

Thread Moved to Training Section.
  • dheerajkvs
    dheerajkvs
    Sorry,
    I was busy with my exams....
    i am from Visakhapatnam.....
    My TPO says that you have to find your own industry for training...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Make a list of all the electronics companies. For instance, Siemens India, Reliance Communications, Tata Communications, Bharti Airtel, BSNL, MTNL or semiconductor companies etc.. and check their official websites or directly visit the HR of these offices.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dheerajkvs
    Sorry,
    I was busy with my exams....
    i am from Visakhapatnam.....
    My TPO says that you have to find your own industry for training...
    You can ask him to give the list of the Small and Big companies in your town.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Guys, I've got another offer, check this out !! You could on here as well ... 😉 Djava Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is offering IT projects to the engineering,B.Tech, MCA,BCA and diploma in IT candidates to enable them become job ready and attain professionalism from the day they pass out from their academic institutions. However, we list below few illustrative details enabling you to initiate necessary actions to catalyze your career growth. Eligibility- MCA / B. Tech./B.C.A /B.E/Diploma Students Period of Live projects Training will be- 3 to 6 months. Area of project Will be C/C++/C# /ASP . NET . The candidates who are eligible and shortlisted would be deputed at Djava Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Moti Nagar New Delhi on self- support basis. And after completed successfully training you all candidates can take experience certificates also. We have two openings for Dot net Developers. So we will give opportunity to any two of our all trainee candidates for job in our company on the basis of their development skills . The training fee will be 10,000/- . For any further query contact Djava Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 9/5 3rd floor Moti Nagar New Delhi 110015 Near Fun Cinema Ph:09266663356,7, 9 Thanks and Regards Jyoti Awasthi Djava Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Contact no 09266663356, 7 , 9 E-mail ID- #-Link-Snipped-# website - #-Link-Snipped-# NOTICE: This message, and any attachments, contain(s) information that may be confidential or protected by privilege from disclosure and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. No one else may disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message for any purpose. Its unauthorized use, dissemination or duplication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error or you otherwise are not an authorized recipient, please immediately delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a technician on a mission base in the Amazon. A few days ago we suffered a lighting strike to our electrical system when the generator was not running. The...
1. license - This parameter lets you filter search results based on whether they're Creative Commons licensed (license=cc) or use the standard YouTube license (license=youtube). The default behavior is to...
I need to find current (labeled I) and voltage (labeled V). I got I = 7.426 mA and V = 7.426V but I think it's wrong. I know the formulas...
PROBLEM in Engineering/Physics Prepare Corn on the cob ready to butter and eat with NO SILK. CR4 - Thread: Problem in Engineering/Physics [video=youtube;YnBF6bv4Oe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnBF6bv4Oe4[/video]
hey guys i am a IT engi,want some technical events for TECH FEST. plzzzzzzzzzzz help me....