Push Switch for Karbonn A3

Well I ruined my mobile by dropping it

Well the problem is that the push switch on top of the mobile is broken and needs replacement I am not sure how to search for it?

I wanted to fix this by myself So have left it as such by just short circuiting the two lets of the push button

PS: Cos of short circuit the speakers and other load connected in parallel to the battery are not working properly

SO do suggest

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well check this stats from Google I was amazed to find the temperature of my city go below for the first time in History of the world PS: What could...
Aniket Damania, a class XI dropout, who failed his science exam claims to have invented Genius, a generator that produces power without consuming any fuel. Such a device has to...
HTML5 version of youtube, has been implemented recently few months ago. It's an example to the world that fully-fledged implementation of HTML5 can undoubtedly replace Adobe's Flash. Infact, I have...
Since the release of Raspberry Pi; there are many Credit-card sized PC has been launched by different manufacturers with different configurations, all of 'em outperforming eachother in processing power. Seems...
So, I have collected the image of internal of SD card which was uploaded by Guillermo Amaral. Here's few : Well most people knows, it uses Nand flash gates, but...