PSU's for Information Technology graduate

Hi All,
I have done my B.Tech from Information science.
I wanted to know is there any opportunity in any PSU's for Information science graduate.

Any information will be very helpful.Please do reply.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Could you please shed some light on what kind of 'opportunities' you're looking for? Internship? Training?
    Jobs?
  • rahulsrm
    rahulsrm
    Hi
    I am looking for jobs in PSU and I have done my BTECH in information technology
  • rahulsrm
    rahulsrm
    Hi..
    Any information in this regard will be very helpful

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys I am not a gadget freak but recently I saw some devices with OLED display and amazed at its workability Can any one tell me about it's class...
hello friends, I am on the verge appearing for campus placements and as the time approaches, there are few questions that continue to make me grow pensive. perhaps, one of...
Engineers always do amazing feats. But this one is one class apart. Engineers from the Penn's School of Engineering and Applied Science Daniel Mellinger and Alex Kushleyev, have formed a...
I remember watching the documentary 'Pirates of Silicon Valley' where it was shown how after Steve Wozniak developed the first Apple Computer and went to his employer Hewlett Packard, because...
i am a retired civil engineer and still active . i am working as a consultant for all matters connected with railway, specially construction of railway lines bridges ,commissioning of...