OLED displays

Hey guys I am not a gadget freak but recently I saw some devices with OLED display and amazed at its workability

Can any one tell me about it's class and how that stuff operates?

I no nothing so do post some cute links worth studying other than wiki cos I am trying to get it into my head

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think you already have an idea of how LEDs work. Here is a thread about difference between LEDs and OLEDs -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Go through it once and ask any questions you may have there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, I am on the verge appearing for campus placements and as the time approaches, there are few questions that continue to make me grow pensive. perhaps, one of...
Engineers always do amazing feats. But this one is one class apart. Engineers from the Penn's School of Engineering and Applied Science Daniel Mellinger and Alex Kushleyev, have formed a...
I remember watching the documentary 'Pirates of Silicon Valley' where it was shown how after Steve Wozniak developed the first Apple Computer and went to his employer Hewlett Packard, because...
i am a retired civil engineer and still active . i am working as a consultant for all matters connected with railway, specially construction of railway lines bridges ,commissioning of...
When current flows through a conductor in AC mode, it does not make use of the full cross section of the conductor available. The core of the conductor does not...