new member introduction

i am a retired civil engineer and still active .
i am working as a consultant for all matters connected with railway, specially construction of railway lines bridges ,commissioning of railway lines.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Mr. Murthy. It's a pleasure to have you with us. I'm curious to know how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join?

We look forward to your participation in all the amazing discussions here contributed by CEans.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When current flows through a conductor in AC mode, it does not make use of the full cross section of the conductor available. The core of the conductor does not...
Hi CEans, I have Reliance modem Huawei EC159 model.The service of Reliance is stopped since ages. There is sim slot in modem, Can anyone help me out in flashing the...
I am 3rd sem CSE student,In our college IBM is providing industrial training on the basics of cloud computing for 25 hrs in 5 days,whether it would be useful to...
but transistor is suitable for low power ratings,thyristor is suitable with high power ratings.why?
because when i shut down my pc that time warning show background program is running so how can i stop ?? is this safe??