What a core job actually is?

hello friends,

I am on the verge appearing for campus placements and as the time approaches, there are few questions that continue to make me grow pensive.

perhaps, one of the main question is whether I should go for a core job or not. This question mainly comes in my mind chiefly because I can regard myself to be completely ignorant about 'core job'.

could anyone help me with what a core job actually is? currently I am pursuing electronics and communication engineering and I am in the third year of the B.Tech course.

regards,
proffy

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Core job is what you have leaned a student should apply in your job.
    For an instance you should have gone though industrial training, then you must had selected some company which directly relate to your BE stream and project in that company you got some training on.
    Thais is core job.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your engineering discipline is 'Electrical & Electronics', so for you a 'core job' would in the electrical or electronics domain. A computer or marketing job would not be called as your 'core job'.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    IT companies don't come under the radar of core companies, because IT is something that is applicable in all fields. If you work for a mechanical company, you could have a job related to IT.
    So, a company that manufactures chipsets and your job is related to say designing them you have a job in the core field. ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers always do amazing feats. But this one is one class apart. Engineers from the Penn's School of Engineering and Applied Science Daniel Mellinger and Alex Kushleyev, have formed a...
I remember watching the documentary 'Pirates of Silicon Valley' where it was shown how after Steve Wozniak developed the first Apple Computer and went to his employer Hewlett Packard, because...
i am a retired civil engineer and still active . i am working as a consultant for all matters connected with railway, specially construction of railway lines bridges ,commissioning of...
When current flows through a conductor in AC mode, it does not make use of the full cross section of the conductor available. The core of the conductor does not...
Hi CEans, I have Reliance modem Huawei EC159 model.The service of Reliance is stopped since ages. There is sim slot in modem, Can anyone help me out in flashing the...