Project which is based on the electricity generation

Hai,
I am stdng final year engineering in electrical&electronics. I want to do the project which is based on the electricity generation. plz give mi any ideas about dat............

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    malnad boy
    Hai,
    I am stdng final year engineering in electrical&electronics. I want to do the project which is based on the electricity generation. plz give mi any ideas about dat............
    Make an energy efficient solar panel that collects sun-light reflected at the back of the panel as well.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    you may try coupler ckt that prevent losses in turbine to generator shaft
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    You should try AC to DC converter... It is helpful for you
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Chinu1
    You should try AC to DC converter... It is helpful for you
    Hey friend this is a basic ckt and it is not a suitable final year project
  • malnad boy
    malnad boy
    Thanks for the information. But my friend is doing project on that (he is converting solar energy into 1 phase 230V AC using inverter & booster)........
    So plz suggest any idea on electricity generation by any other resources...........
  • xanderrocks
    xanderrocks
    malnad boy
    Thanks for the information. But my friend is doing project on that (he is converting solar energy into 1 phase 230V AC using inverter & booster)........
    So plz suggest any idea on electricity generation by any other resources...........
    I too have asked regarding this topic,one person gave me suggestion that use small hydroelectric generator, about the size of a shoebox can be put at gutter downspouts, so that when it rains, you can direct the flow of water to spin a turbine, which in turn is connected to a generator.
    Design a compact system and feed the electrical output to storage batteries. Later,demonstrate how to place large generators inside storm sewers to create electricity.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some like Instagram filters and some do not and if you are one among the later Normalize is a must for you. If you find a photo that has been...
I am surprise to see that at CE we do not have any thread dedicated to the collection of Best Apple Apps. So, better late then never. I am starting...
Hello again 😀 I'm using "codeblocks" for "c" programming. But I don't think it's a great program for learning the basics of "C". Do you have anyother program for "C"...
Hello, this is Jerry - an Instrumentation engineer from Burma. Somebody here knows what coriolis effect is? In physics, the Coriolis effect is a deflection of moving objects when they...
Pradeep Prabhu and Prasanna Raghavendra, the former top guns at Infosys have ventured into CloudMunch.In to offer their cloud platform as a service for businesses focused on software products and...