Apple App Store - Best Collection

I am surprise to see that at CE we do not have any thread dedicated to the collection of Best Apple Apps. So, better late then never.

I am starting this thread for the collection of Best Apps for iOS.

Starting here with:
MyCalendar - Manage your appointments, important dates, birthdays events and what not... One of my most useful app for me..

Lets flood this thread with the best Apple Apps collection and help fella engineers.

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Skype all the way for iOS! I just love the new interface and overall app quality.

Download: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • GeekInTown
    GeekInTown
    For instant editing of photos I use 'Picture Collage Maker Lite'. It is great for merging two or more photos and creating mash-up art.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    SketchBook Express features in my favorites! 😀 One of the best apps to sketch/draw digitally.

Though I'm using it on Mac-Pro as of now, it works best on iPad!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Free App -
    VLC Media Player (Applidium)

#-Link-Snipped-#

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Paid App --
    Angry Birds (clickgamer.com)

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The most important I would recommend to all the iPhone users:
    Find My iPhone

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello again 😀 I'm using "codeblocks" for "c" programming. But I don't think it's a great program for learning the basics of "C". Do you have anyother program for "C"...
Hello, this is Jerry - an Instrumentation engineer from Burma. Somebody here knows what coriolis effect is? In physics, the Coriolis effect is a deflection of moving objects when they...
Pradeep Prabhu and Prasanna Raghavendra, the former top guns at Infosys have ventured into CloudMunch.In to offer their cloud platform as a service for businesses focused on software products and...
what are possibility's of new innovations over electrical and electronics and engineering???can you also suggest which more suitable private or government sector for an EE engineer ???thank you in advance
I am a mech engineer and I've this crazy question stuck in mind that I want answered. What is the difference between steam and vapour? Aren't their properties just the...