CloudMunch Inc By Ex-Infy Top Guns Is "Platform As A Service" PaaS Startup

Pradeep Prabhu and Prasanna Raghavendra, the former top guns at Infosys have ventured into CloudMunch.In to offer their cloud platform as a service for businesses focused on software products and IT services. The business will have to focus on the code and leave the rest to the CloudMunch is what the startup promises. The CloudMunch basically offers a platform for building, testing and deploying software applications.

The company has been incorporated in Seattle, USA and has received $1 million funding from venture capitalist KB Chandrasekhar. CloudMunch says that business can aim to cut down the cloud costs by up to 40% and ~ 30% reduction in time to bring the product/service to the market. Microsoft Azure will be one of the direct competitors of CloudMunch.

Check out JFrog Insight (CloudMunch) | DevOps Intelligence

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are possibility's of new innovations over electrical and electronics and engineering???can you also suggest which more suitable private or government sector for an EE engineer ???thank you in advance
I am a mech engineer and I've this crazy question stuck in mind that I want answered. What is the difference between steam and vapour? Aren't their properties just the...
CEans, Community boards like ours aren't new to spam and spammers. A popular community always attracts spammers like sugar-cube attracts flies. We found out that in the last 2-3 days,...
Can any one explain, how pressure decreases when velocity increases in case of fluids. as the area reduces velocity increases, but the pressure reduces. pressure is inversely proportional to area...
suggest good reference for socket programming in java