Project Definition in Java

Hey friends can you suggest some innovative project definition in Java for a stand-alone application..?

Replies

• tashirosgt
    tashirosgt
    Tell us what things interest you. Are you interested in astronomy, mathematics, games?
  • Harshit_Shah
    Harshit_Shah
    Any filed related topic would be ok.. Just the application should be something innovative !!! So do suggest any innovative topic...
  • jaybhanderi
    jaybhanderi
    I'm also waiting for any innovative definition..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am building a electric car where i am using a DC motor.like any other car this also has a battery. assume the top speed of the car is 80kmph...
I am confused to choose the branch which would suit me.I have narrowed my options to mechanical and electrical.I am good in reasoning,calculations.Please tell me the points i should consider...
hello.. i am final year btech computer science student. now my 8th sem will start..there is no placement in our college yet.. i am very tensed these days... please guide...
i need help in making function generator circuit iam student and i need adiagram for this circuit and any help and information about it thanks
Sir / Madam, My questions is, In a 4000 meter race around a circular stadium having a circumference of 1000 meters, the fastest runner and the slowest runner reach the...