Which branch of engineering should i choose

I am confused to choose the branch which would suit me.I have narrowed my options to mechanical and electrical.I am good in reasoning,calculations.Please tell me the points i should consider while choosing the branch for B.tech.
I also wanted to know if just a bachelor degree is enough or i should pursue m.tech or mba for a high paid job.

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Almost all engineering stream requires reasoning & calculation.
    If you have inclination to some trade then go for it, if you don't have any type inclination towards any trade then go for the trade which has demand today. You can go for mechanical or electronics & Communication.
    For high paid salary mba is highly preferred.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Dude you not even joined engineering and thinking about high paid jobs?
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    oquaish
    I am confused to choose the branch which would suit me.I have narrowed my options to mechanical and electrical.I am good in reasoning,calculations.Please tell me the points i should consider while choosing the branch for B.tech.
    I also wanted to know if just a bachelor degree is enough or i should pursue m.tech or mba for a high paid job.
    I am agree with VIK,

But if you want to go for MBA after bachelor's degree then dont go for engineering. You can go for BBA, Bcom. As engineering is 4 years course while BBA & Bcom are 3 year course. You can get an extra year to prepare for MBA to get better colleges, where you will get high pay bands.

for any kind of post graduate studies one needs to start preparing in 3rd year only as GATE, CAT and other exams are tough nuts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello.. i am final year btech computer science student. now my 8th sem will start..there is no placement in our college yet.. i am very tensed these days... please guide...
i need help in making function generator circuit iam student and i need adiagram for this circuit and any help and information about it thanks
Sir / Madam, My questions is, In a 4000 meter race around a circular stadium having a circumference of 1000 meters, the fastest runner and the slowest runner reach the...
Guys i am doing a project for my final year. Its a OCR project where you can extract the text from an image. I am dong it using Matlab. Anyone...
please tell whether networking field id good or average?? doing CCNA course is enough ?