I'm tensed, no placements in college this year. Please help!

hello.. i am final year btech computer science student. now my 8th sem will start..there is no placement in our college yet.. i am very tensed these days... please guide me what should i do now at this stage... ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• n090985
    n090985
    Re: final sem help

guys atleast help... this question is for 1000's of final year CE's mind
  • n090985
    n090985

what had happend to big_k and all other CE's no one there to help me..๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

n090985
    what had happend to big_k and all other CE's no one there to help me..๐Ÿ˜•
    Patience, my friend is a virtue [โ€‹IMG]. Have some patience!

Now back to your query -

hello.. i am final year btech computer science student. now my 8th sem will start..there is no placement in our college yet.. i am very tensed these days... please guide me what should i do now at this stage... ๐Ÿ˜•
    Direct answer: Concentrate on your studies and be a master. Now that's not an advise you'd expect - but that's what you SHOULD be doing right now. You must have a great command over one or two of your favorite subjects and if time permits, start working on a project on your own.

Secondly, start finding contacts in the industry so that you will be informed about latest walk-ins and job openings. Of course, CE will keep you updated with the required information.

If no company recruits in your college, then consider moving to a city with lot of IT companies as soon as you graduate[viz. Noida, Bangaluru, Pune etc. (I'm guessing you're from India)] and you will have a better chance of attending a walk-in.

Again, this is a generic advice I have for you. Find something that aligns with your passion and interest. That's the way to go.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    one suggestion from my side, just upload your resume on company sites that you like to get placed in.[ upload in careers section ]
  • n090985
    n090985
    actually i am in final year of computer science student.. i am in great dilemma.. i know basic part of c,c++,core java... but not expert in that.. now i am not able to decide whetherto make these language strong, or opt for networking filed, or database or web devolpment.... if intreset is concerned than i like all .... likes coding also and all other i mentioned... can you guide me what should be more benificial for me.. in terms of job requirements and scope.... my colleges are not going and i am ideal these days ... please suggest something.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No double posting. I believe we are discussing the same with you in another thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need help in making function generator circuit iam student and i need adiagram for this circuit and any help and information about it thanks
Sir / Madam, My questions is, In a 4000 meter race around a circular stadium having a circumference of 1000 meters, the fastest runner and the slowest runner reach the...
Guys i am doing a project for my final year. Its a OCR project where you can extract the text from an image. I am dong it using Matlab. Anyone...
please tell whether networking field id good or average?? doing CCNA course is enough ?
Hello friends, Can a PC have more than one BIOS. When we start up PC how the BIOS is activated? Is it activated by others or itself. ๐Ÿ˜