Problems on proving given functions again

I really need help on this.

Show that each of the following functions satisfy the given relative function that includes partial differentiation.

[​IMG]

Replies

• Sagar07
    Sagar07
    1. differentiate z w.r.t x and then w.r t. y and compare f'(ax+by)... you will get the ans.
    2. differentiate z w.r.t x and then w.r t. y and then compare then solve for LHS and whenever there is x^n*f(y/x), substitute z for it.
  • Aruwin
    Aruwin
    Sagar07
    1. differentiate z w.r.t x and then w.r t. y and compare f'(ax+by)... you will get the ans.
    2. differentiate z w.r.t x and then w.r t. y and then compare then solve for LHS and whenever there is x^n*f(y/x), substitute z for it.
    Thanks,I have solved it 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I'm Carl Kugblenu, an engineering student from Ghana offering Computer Engineering at Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology. I'm 20 years and always had an interest in...
Aayam is an annual techno-cultural fest organized by staff and students of Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science. The primary aim of this event is to combine information...
Sagar Fiesta 2012 is the Techno Cultural and Sports Festival of Sagar Institute of Science and Technology. Life is full of reasons to celebrate and enjoy. Ever wondered what life...
Function f (x, y) is a homogeneous expression if f (tx, ty) = (t^n) * f (x, y), for t (≠0). Prove that a homogeneous expression f (x, y) satisfies...
I have been to load dispatch center recently. There they monitor everything using scada. Whether it is possible to control using scada. For example. To trip a coil?