Introduction: Carl Kugblenu

Carl
@carl-L7Qagz โ€ข Oct 20, 2024

Hello everyone,
I'm Carl Kugblenu, an engineering student from Ghana offering Computer Engineering at Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology. I'm 20 years and always had an interest in electronics coupled with computing. My greatest desire is to know everything about everything (if that's possible) and i know that this community will lead me there.
I have knowledge in python programming and will soon expand my horizon.
Be expecting marvelous and intriguing posts from me. Thank you.

Carl.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Feb 10, 2012

    Nice introduction, Carl.
    We would like to see you hanging around here often. ๐Ÿ‘
    Welcome to CE.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Feb 10, 2012

    Wow, Good to see engineers from Ghana. I wish to visit the place once in my life time ๐Ÿ˜€

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Feb 10, 2012

    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Carl! Nice to know about you! ๐Ÿ˜€ Boss, there's a thread of python language, which needs a trainer here... ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Feb 10, 2012

    We have a new member from west africa! Nice to know that! welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Feb 11, 2012

    Welcome to community.

  • sowjitha

    @sowjitha-CHP0qh • Feb 13, 2012

    Welcome to CE Carl Kugblenu

  • ashish sharma

    @ashish-BOJVMw • Feb 14, 2012

    welcome to CE ..

  • K!r@nS!ngu

    @kr-at-nsngu-XqzcfU • Feb 14, 2012

    Welcome to CE Carl!!!