Problem with memory in my android phone

Hi

I am unable to install android apps though it is having free space. I moved my old apps to SD card but still the same error no free space.

Now I am having a free internal sapce of 42MB. What I can delete in my mobile so that I can have free space?

android 2.3.6 version
internal memory 256MB RAM ,512MB ROM

What to do now?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Right, but I observed engineers in IT/ Computer science are here more then any other stream. Here we can get information regarding new technology, some people continue posting about new...
SwiftKey is one of those app that jazzes up your plain and boring Android Keyboard. The makers of SwiftKey have decided to make the app free for all the Android...
Hi guys i am totally new in this page... so basically i am not well to be understand i do not even know how to upload sum-thing.. or how to...
How can I get CE goodies like T-Shirts. I remember there used to be a CE store which I am unable to find now. Any information would be appreciated.
The only thing all of us invariably hate about our phones is that they eat up battery too soon and take hours to charge. How do you like the idea...