More Computer / IT Engineers On CrazyEngineers

Right, but I observed engineers in IT/ Computer science are here more then any other stream. Here we can get information regarding new technology, some people continue posting about new technology.But in discuss side we are not getting more response. May be due to more work load less staff members or less interested person in particular stream. I am keep posting on my FB and Twitter account so that more persons come and join this. We all should post on social site. Hope new persons will come and join this. Anyhow, after all it is good.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not all, but I agree with few of your points. We've greater number of IT/CS engineers and almost equal number of electronics/electrical folks, followed by those from Mechanical, Civil and other engineering branches.

The discussions will get responses, provided it's well presented. I think we've some good traction on your discussion: Fixed Jack to all wheels of car and the discussions will continue.

We have reduced our social networking initiatives because the conversion rates are quite low.

I think mechanical engineers tend to participate lesser in discussions because of general exposure to computers they have is lower; holds true for most Indian visitors.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Somebody is changing title of my post and removing my comments. I don't who is this and what is going wrong. If something is wrong please message me. Thank you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gurwinder Singh
    Somebody is changing title of my post and removing my comments. I don't who is this and what is going wrong. If something is wrong please message me. Thank you
    Blame me; because your comments were off-topic. I decided to start a new topic to address your concerns. Your comments are *NOT* being edited or removed; they are simply being moved to this discussion. You can see above.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    OK sir, my mistake I am sorry for that.
    I was unable to see my post where posted it , that's why told. But now I can see it here. Just I want to know that how many members here who belongs to Mechanical/ Automobile engineering. That's why I posted this.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think we'd post a graph showing the stats. #-Link-Snipped-# , can you work out a pie-chart of the distribution?
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Right sir, it will be good for all who want to know how many members belongs to their stream.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SwiftKey is one of those app that jazzes up your plain and boring Android Keyboard. The makers of SwiftKey have decided to make the app free for all the Android...
Hi guys i am totally new in this page... so basically i am not well to be understand i do not even know how to upload sum-thing.. or how to...
How can I get CE goodies like T-Shirts. I remember there used to be a CE store which I am unable to find now. Any information would be appreciated.
The only thing all of us invariably hate about our phones is that they eat up battery too soon and take hours to charge. How do you like the idea...
XOLO has today launched its first Windows 8.1 OS running tablet called the 'Xolo Win', which is incidentally also the first AMD processor powered tablet in India. It is modeled...