Download SwiftKey Keyboard App For Free On Android

SwiftKey is one of those app that jazzes up your plain and boring Android Keyboard. The makers of SwiftKey have decided to make the app free for all the Android users. Head over to: Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard - Apps on Google Play using your mobile and download the latest version of the app absolutely free of cost.

Those who already purchased the app will get $5 credit for the theme pack! Do share your reviews and opinions about the app with us below.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    That's great. I like the Swift key but it was too much pricey
    Installed and reviews coming soon

Review: The new themes are awesome and feels you have something other than traditional touch keyboard.
    Hinglish support is plus 👍

Caution: It will read your sms. You can block it from privacy guard (4.3+)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Kumar
    Caution: It will read your sms. You can block it from privacy guard (4.3+)
    Why does it do that anyway?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why does it do that anyway?
    To learn your habits and words you have used in sms , in beginning of installation they also asked to connect to social media and Gmail to learn the words.(as per Swiftkey)
    and I don't believe them, I blocked all the access to other apps.

Here is list of permission asked by Swiftkey, If you don't have privacy guard it can access these things without your knowledge
    • Read Call log
    • Read Calender
    • Read sms DB
    • Vibrate
    • Keep Awake
    • Auto Start
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It's first time Iam using SwiftKey and like it very much. It's easy to use and I like is word prediction and correction of words.
    Please tell me the feature that I should never miss
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Only complaint from me :it eats so much of RAM and lags are little in my entry level smartphone

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys i am totally new in this page... so basically i am not well to be understand i do not even know how to upload sum-thing.. or how to...
How can I get CE goodies like T-Shirts. I remember there used to be a CE store which I am unable to find now. Any information would be appreciated.
The only thing all of us invariably hate about our phones is that they eat up battery too soon and take hours to charge. How do you like the idea...
XOLO has today launched its first Windows 8.1 OS running tablet called the 'Xolo Win', which is incidentally also the first AMD processor powered tablet in India. It is modeled...
hello sir! I am nazeer, I just written my b-tech final yr exms. I expected my aggregate of 60%.I think I having a better knowledge upon practical knowledge.what step can...