Hi guys
i am totally new in this page... so basically i am not well to be understand
i do not even know how to upload sum-thing.. or how to interact with you
so i m requesting all of you to kindly help me out of this

Replies

• Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Hello friend
    First of all tell what do you do professionally and what type of help you want
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

You are doing good. You've already started this new discussion.

Take a look at the FAQ section -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Feel free to ask further questions.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

You are doing good. You've already started this new discussion.

Take a look at the FAQ section -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Feel free to ask further questions.
    "How to add my project to this site"
    This point is not opening in this link.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Yes It is a new page. It is being worked up. It will be up soon.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    OK right Mam
    Thank you
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Yes It is a new page. It is being worked up. It will be up soon.
    Mam I have seen trophy system, can you please explain the power or benefit of a trophy?
  • youngest heartthrob
    youngest heartthrob
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Yes, friends, that’s true, Harsh Agrawal can be a real insipiration to all engineering graduates wanting to make career in IT industry through campus selections at their colleges.

Harsh Agrawal is a well known face among the bloggers around not only in India rather across world. I really feel proud when I read comments at Harsh’s blog at ShoutMeLoud.com by visitors from countries other than India as an Indian.
  • ogundele kehinde samuel
    ogundele kehinde samuel
    Please! I need help on the school to have free online study in elect/elect... Can anyone help me out?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can I get CE goodies like T-Shirts. I remember there used to be a CE store which I am unable to find now. Any information would be appreciated.
The only thing all of us invariably hate about our phones is that they eat up battery too soon and take hours to charge. How do you like the idea...
XOLO has today launched its first Windows 8.1 OS running tablet called the 'Xolo Win', which is incidentally also the first AMD processor powered tablet in India. It is modeled...
hello sir! I am nazeer, I just written my b-tech final yr exms. I expected my aggregate of 60%.I think I having a better knowledge upon practical knowledge.what step can...
Bewakoof.com, the brand that sells creative merchandise, is co-founded by the duo from IIT Bombay (2011 Batch) Alumni - Siddharth Munot and Prabhkiran Singh. Self-motivated and passionate by nature, both...