Problem in oracle 10 g

hi ,
friends i recently formatted my pc and running vista now i installed oracle 10 g enterprice management into it i crated my data overhter but when i open SQL plus
and when i trys SQL. creat table commands its giving me an errors
errors :
SP2-0734: unknown command beginning "creat tabl..." - rest of line ignored.
what could be reason i am not an expert but i am only new 12 class student and it is a part of my studies.
can you sujjest any thing.๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Can you post exact query which you are trying.You have written 'creat' instead of 'create' in above post.Check what you have written in query.
  • safwan
    safwan
    komputergeek
    Can you post exact query which you are trying.You have written 'creat' instead of 'create' in above post.Check what you have written in query.
    thanks buddy i was wrong in spelling and even i did not notice it .๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey Engineering folks, this is one of those days none can get its value except some 1337 933x out there. this is Pi day 3.14, 14th March is the birthday...
HI, I am Anant from TCE Engg College. I am in E&C branch. Please post me some ideas regarding electronics tech fest which is being planned in pur college. Please...
I want to know about ethical hacking. what is it ? How I can comand on this? I am very intrested in this topic. please tell me somthing.
Inspired from the star wars vehicles i have decided to step in one of those one day. i need lots of comments,tips and suggestions because i am thinking of an...
Hi, I'm an electronics engineer mainly towards the embedded systems side of things. Glad I found CE! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜