prob in internet explorer

Hi fnds i got a prob in internet explorer..

when i type the url and click search i am not directed to the home page of that site..

say i type Google and click search.i'm not directed to the home page of google instead i was directed to websearch.com site..From there i should click the link google and my google home page opens..

why i was not directed to the home page of google as soon as i click the url?

Following is the url of the websearch site

https://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/GGmain.jhtml?id=ZCman000&ptb=AAlmETxLTL5T3OSjpHnyvA&psa=&ind=2010042610&ptnrS=ZCman000&si=&st=dns&n=77ced0f2&searchfor=www%2egoogle%2ecom[/IMG]

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    anyone there to solve my prob?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    I think the problem is with your Toolbar try to remove the "my web search Toolbar".
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    Or just go to the tool option and then after going to the option you can set your home page as google there
  • Reya
    Reya
    hey if i use google as my home page whenever i open IE google opens..if i switch on to some other site the same problem exists..I removed My websearch tool bar and tried..still getting the same..what to do?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Try this
    open cmd prompt type
    ipconfig/flushdns
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Ya try the command given by goyal ipconfig/flushdns and restart your IE.
    ipconfig/flushdns it is the command which clear your all histories so be sure no any important histories in your IE.
  • Reya
    Reya
    i typed in cmd prompt i got as
    'ipconfig' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.
    how to solve goyal?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    how can it be possible?

I think you had typed the command with quote

Use this command without quote.

ipconfig/flushdns
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Hey goyal i think this command doesn't work in some version of vista(may be due to dos version).
    So a better option to go through control panel and clear the histories.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Hey goyal i think this command doesn't work in some version of vista(may be due to dos version).
    So a better option to go through control panel and clear the histories.
  • Reya
    Reya
    hey my problem got solved.I uninstalled MyWebSearch from control panel..thanks people for the reply😀😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft released the beta version of its latest offering - IE9. Those who want to try it, head over to : Beauty of the Web The IE9 installer (about 2.4mb...
plzz send me the list of .net companies in chandigarh which provide taining for freshers....
Would streamers and other things that move with the wind discourage wasps from building their nests near them? What would be a good design for a streamer that would whip...
Hey Guys, If you are Mobile App Developer, Here is a chance to showcase your App in front of 1000+ live audience at Mobile Developer Summit 2010 in Bangalore, India...
I'm looking for a live energy monitoring device that aggregates Kw use every second and can relay it over the web or using CDMA or... Kind of like this device...