list of companies which provide training in .net

plzz send me the list of .net companies in chandigarh which provide taining for freshers....

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    There are lot of companies in chandigarh for training in .net but if you really want to learn something then go for institute named cs info-tech it is well known in chandigarh and best for learning .net

but if you are looking for companies then there are many like NM infotech,Bebo technologies ,HTS etc
  • ripu guleria
    ripu guleria
    thanx but i have attended classes in cs.infotech and now i want to start in companies . So plz send me the detail of those companies which take fresher in chandigarh and mohali
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @Ripu : Please avoid using SMS text on CE Forum.
  • ShwetaPrasad
    ShwetaPrasad
    ripu guleria
    plzz send me the list of .net companies in chandigarh which provide taining for freshers....

Its SSI in sector-34, chd
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    SSI is a institute ,i think not a company

You can search on net ,there are lot of companies available for eg JARC Infotech,HTS,ALPHA IT
  • ripu guleria
    ripu guleria
    code to save application variable in database

goodmorning, i need code to save the application variable value permanently into the database. please anybody send me...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I think you are learning .net in cs infotech because this was yesterday lecture there and he had given this to learn on your own
    am i right?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Would streamers and other things that move with the wind discourage wasps from building their nests near them? What would be a good design for a streamer that would whip...
Hey Guys, If you are Mobile App Developer, Here is a chance to showcase your App in front of 1000+ live audience at Mobile Developer Summit 2010 in Bangalore, India...
I'm looking for a live energy monitoring device that aggregates Kw use every second and can relay it over the web or using CDMA or... Kind of like this device...
Ceans, Can anybody tell me about USB Phones used in organization? I search on internet but got very little info about how is being used in any corporate.
Hello I'm Ranveet - new member of this engineering community. Happy to be a part of this family. I'm an electronics engineer.