Mobile App Developer Contest at Mobile Developer Summit 2010

Hey Guys,
If you are Mobile App Developer, Here is a chance to showcase your App in front of 1000+ live audience at Mobile Developer Summit 2010 in Bangalore, India this November. App Pitch offers you a chance at glory, fame and the potential to meet the people that can take your app to the next level.
You just have to post one paragraph pitch for your app, and the link to your app’s web site and your Twitter page. The app must be live in a mobile app store and be available for download. Submit your pitch here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember CE had partnered with SaltMarch for GIDS. I'm wondering whether CE and SaltMarch can partner for MDS 2010

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for a live energy monitoring device that aggregates Kw use every second and can relay it over the web or using CDMA or... Kind of like this device...
Ceans, Can anybody tell me about USB Phones used in organization? I search on internet but got very little info about how is being used in any corporate.
Hello I'm Ranveet - new member of this engineering community. Happy to be a part of this family. I'm an electronics engineer.
Hi friends! Whenever i start my system i keep getting the error message as C:\Windows\System32\WerConcpl.dll is not a valid win32 application.This issue can be caused by any of the below...
CEans, I want each of you to contribute a great quote you come across. No Spamming. Just One Quote Per Post and No flooding in this thread! Follow above two...