printf("Hello World"); #Anup Singh

Hello everyone. Myself Anup Singh and I am just a semester away from having a degree in Mechanical engineering. A person of various interests defines me well and automotive dynamics tops the list, closely followed by entrepreneurship. I have been inclined towards the field of Automotive designing since my school days. I used to buy remote controlled cars to light an LED with the motors I dug out of the toys, because someone told me I can do that. That's a childhood story. I don't do that now. Music is also an inseperable part of my life as it motivates me. I have also produced some tracks and I am getting good at it day by day. CE is a community for highly motivated engineers. Who doesn't want be a part of such community? There will be a lot to learn together and a lot to contribute. Looking forward to an interesting journey ahead.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Start sharing your passion with like minded people here on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If the rumour mill leaks online working overtime, are to be believed Lenovo’s new offering Moto G5 Plus is on the anvil to be launched late February at MWC 2017...
The wait is over. It is time for Google's Android Wear, its software for powering wearable devices, to get a reboot after being on the market for more than two...
The global Internet search giant, Google Inc. has grabbed the contract to make the city of Pune Wi-Fi ready. Google will work in collaboration with L&T, IBM and RailTel on...
The brand in talks, Xiaomi has recently unveiled its latest Redmi Note 4X specifying a range of color variants including a special edition devoted to humanoid manga idol, "Hatsune Miku"...
I need to create an electronic project that will not cost a lot. Can someone give me some ideas what to do? I need a cool and not common idea.....