Need cool electronics project idea

I need to create an electronic project that will not cost a lot. Can someone give me some ideas what to do? I need a cool and not common idea.. Haha. Thanks!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Joshua Macaraig
    project that will not cost a lot
    How much is 'a lot'?

What exactly would make an idea 'cool'?
  • Joshua Macaraig
    Joshua Macaraig
    Any cheap projects will do. Cool is anything that will be approved by my instructor. Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Joshua Macaraig
    Any cheap projects will do. Cool is anything that will be approved by my instructor. Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker.
    English ain't no my native language either. Don't worry. But we'll still need some more information to offer any meaningful suggestions.

1. What budget range are we talking: $100 - $500 or $1000 - $5000?

2. Has your instructor informed what kind of project ideas they'd need? What are the ideas that have been accepted?
  • Joshua Macaraig
    Joshua Macaraig
    Wow, thanks for your response. Maybe about $200. Any project that will be use at school. Sorry, i cant express myself. But what are the projects that can i do

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello people, I am in an idea of starting up a new BPO service. I have an office set up and a vast space for around 20 seats to run...
The HTC 10 series has always been the flagship series from the Taiwanese company. This time they have upped the game and launched the new HTC 10 evo in India...
In a country like India where free Wi-Fi is a hard-to-find luxury and mobile data still remains expensive. YouTube has come to the rescue of people who want to watch...
From smart phones to smart watches, gadgets are getting smarter by the day. Interestingly, it's now time for t-shirts getting 'smart' too. The unprecedented clothing line Sygnal Fitness T-shirt by...
Plz tell me about summer training in lucknow. I am in 3rd year plz notify me civil engg. department