Redmi Note 4X Launched In China In Five Different Hues Including A Special "Hatsune Miku" Edition

The brand in talks, Xiaomi has recently unveiled its latest Redmi Note 4X specifying a range of color variants including a special edition devoted to humanoid manga idol, "Hatsune Miku" in China. Post-launch, the craze has gone viral and we are already expecting its grand release in the Indian market ASAP. Waving off to the main launch, the phone gives a tough competition to Vivo V5 and V5 Plus To Offer 20 MP Front-Facing Camera At Rs. 20K, The New Lenovo P2 Featuring A Whopping 5100 mAh Battery All Set To Raise The Performance Barrier, #-Link-Snipped-# in terms of specifications. Adding a cool note, the sale will start from 14th of Feb, Valentine's day.

xiaomi_redmi_note_4x

Keeping my excitement aside, let us see what we would soon get on our plate. The phone features a metal body with five different colors namely Champagne gold, Hatsune green, Matte Black, Cherry Powder, and Platinum Silver Gray color. The front part is stitched to a 5.5" FHD screen sporting a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. The company has also released Hatsune special back cover shell accessory that simply gives it a proper manga touch.

Powered by a snapdragon Octa-core processor, Redmi Note 4X proposes a contemporary lag free performance. Many third party sites have criticized the Mediatek version of its predecessor Redmi Note 4 that probably led Xiaomi to change the core. No specifications regarding its GPU has been released yet, though we know a 4 GB RAM supports the system. Storage wise, it offers 32GB and 64GB variants with no information on external storage specification. The phone houses a 4100 mAh battery.

hatsune_accesories

Lending some features from its predecessor version Xiaomi unveils Black and Blue variants for Redmi Note 4, we can expect standard networking features embedded in the system such as 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, GPS, and GLONASS. Talking about its camera, the gadget boasts of a 13 MP rear one with no information about its selfie snapper. As per the site, the price tag will be revealed on the day of love itself. Until then, they feature a competition, putting a tag - "Win 100 Red Rice Note 4X" on the site.

xiaomi_redmi_note_4x_hatsune_special

Pleased to meet the Redmi Note 4X? How much does it differ from the initial leaks - Xiaomi's New Year Surprise In Store For Us, The Latest Redmi Note 4X. If you live in China, will you put a bet on this? Let us know in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need to create an electronic project that will not cost a lot. Can someone give me some ideas what to do? I need a cool and not common idea.....
Hello people, I am in an idea of starting up a new BPO service. I have an office set up and a vast space for around 20 seats to run...
The HTC 10 series has always been the flagship series from the Taiwanese company. This time they have upped the game and launched the new HTC 10 evo in India...
In a country like India where free Wi-Fi is a hard-to-find luxury and mobile data still remains expensive. YouTube has come to the rescue of people who want to watch...
From smart phones to smart watches, gadgets are getting smarter by the day. Interestingly, it's now time for t-shirts getting 'smart' too. The unprecedented clothing line Sygnal Fitness T-shirt by...