PicMonkey - Free Online Photoshop Replacement For The Rest Of Us

Most of the times, we don't need a sophisticated image editing tool to get the things done. We need a simple, easy to use photo editor that is free 😉 and does the job nicely. PickMonkey is one such tool that's worth a try. First of all, it's totally online so you don't have to download any software to use it. Second, it's dead simple to use.

Check: PicMonkey Photo Editor and Graphic Design Maker

PicMonkey asks you to drag and drop the photo you want to edit and then presents you with several options to edit the image. You can apply several effects, crop the image, resize it, add text on your photos and do so much more. I played with the service for a long time and found that it's awesome! Do give it a try!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Like it, Quite fast👍
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    Nice one
    Super for quick usage
  • aNaN
    aNaN
    also try #-Link-Snipped-# 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to know about what is "Graphics Memory Capacity". I came to know, it is essential if you are doing something in Graphics. How much do you require...
i have just heard from one of my friends that , the popular autorickshaws made by bajaj do not have differentials in their rear axles. is this true ? if...
what are the methods employed for manufacturing the engine sub-components ? is metal casting process employed for any of them, because as we know that the products of casting process...
How much is the difference between regular course and weekend course for GATE coaching ?
I have an upcoming test tomorrow and my classmates and I are struggling to solve a few problem that the professor gave us. He gave us 4 sample problems and...