Weekends or Regular baches?

How much is the difference between regular course and weekend course for GATE coaching ?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sanjay0311
    I am in 6th sem. in IPU and from next sem i am going to join Made Easy. But i am confused to go for regular course or weekends of Electrical branch ? After Consulting from Seniors i got mixed replies.
    Can i have some feed-backs and your experience which can help me in making up my mind.
    What is Made Easy?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sanjay0311
    How much is the difference between regular course and weekend course for GATE coaching ?
    Are you talking about a particular coaching class or in general? The difference will be that in regular coaching you keep in touch with your topics daily. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an upcoming test tomorrow and my classmates and I are struggling to solve a few problem that the professor gave us. He gave us 4 sample problems and...
To explain the kind of switching I'm trying to achieve, let me give a background story first 😁 I'm currently working on a project of making a carbon monoxide concentration...
Somebody please help me with this. I need explanations and working. 85(base 10) 85/8=10.......5 10/8=1.........2 1/8 =0.........1 Answer: 125(base 8) Why does the coversion of base numbers can be correctly...
Before you jump on me with 'Are you crazy?' (I am), "Engineers make managers?' and such, please consider. We are analytical, logical, creative and hands on. All good, solid stuff...
People here are crazy about iPhone and iPad. I don’t know why. I’ve see many people are lining up to buy. Now I see the news that iPhone 5 is...