petrel 2009,1 or 2009.2 crack

i have the software if you are interested but i need the crack of petrel 2009.1 or 2009.2, no problem to share it

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    @ Diegoli - Welcome to CE.

We at CE do not promote (strictly prohabitated) cracked version of any software. Please refrain your self asking about the crack version of any software or cracks.

I hope other than crack version of softwares you will find a lots of interesting information on the forum.

Thanks,
    -CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The past few days have this topic lit up the fire across the board of educational institutions and is boggling the minds of lakhs of MBA aspirants But then which...
Hi I am a student of IT having interested in embedded systems. I have tighten up my concepts of electronics including microprocessors and microcontrollers.I want to work in ISRO in...
Iam Adivy doing b.tech in electronics and communication(from CUSAT) in Kerala(India).....I was just searching about some project topics in google and found out this...Its great site ..Uniting Engineers from all...
Latest announcement from IIMs : The last date for conducting online CAT has already been extended by a day to December 8, 2009. This additional day would allow most candidates,...
‘Conflicer’ and ‘W32 Nimda’ are the two identified viruses [and not the IIM mismanagement] that are responsible for the whole CAT 2009 Chaos. How many of you believe that it...