Paper-Pen vs Online exams

The past few days have this topic lit up the fire across the board of educational institutions and is boggling the minds of lakhs of MBA aspirants

But then which out of the two is better

Paper pen exams that have been the face of exams for years since then

or is it the newly introduced experiment to indulge in technology in the form of online exams

the verdict is not still out whether the exams will continue to be online or the the people are thinking to revert back

But don't you think if they are able to improve and make some changes as possible this online exams can be a good option.

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Paper pen exams are better than online exams until online exams are without any grievances .,

of course if they improve and make some changes as posiible online exams will be a good option!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Yes Vishnupriya that is what i was thinking too that if they improve well before the exam starts and don't take final exams as an experiment or beta testing

online exams can be a great help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am a student of IT having interested in embedded systems. I have tighten up my concepts of electronics including microprocessors and microcontrollers.I want to work in ISRO in...
Iam Adivy doing b.tech in electronics and communication(from CUSAT) in Kerala(India).....I was just searching about some project topics in google and found out this...Its great site ..Uniting Engineers from all...
Latest announcement from IIMs : The last date for conducting online CAT has already been extended by a day to December 8, 2009. This additional day would allow most candidates,...
‘Conflicer’ and ‘W32 Nimda’ are the two identified viruses [and not the IIM mismanagement] that are responsible for the whole CAT 2009 Chaos. How many of you believe that it...
MUMBAI: With the online CAT to the IIMs turning chaotic — admission tests were cancelled at nearly 14% centres across the country owing to technical glitches — cyber experts say...