Hello CEs

Iam Adivy doing b.tech in electronics and communication(from CUSAT) in Kerala(India).....I was just searching about some project topics in google and found out this...Its great site ..Uniting Engineers from all over the world...am here to increase the count of your rather our CE members...my hobbies include reading ,music,dancing,n ofcourse doing crazy things....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Adivy 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi ...welcome to CE...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Welcome to CE!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    welcome to ce...!

we hope an active participation from you...!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE...
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    Thank you everyone for a warm welcome....and yes definitely will try to be an active member
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE family 😀
    hope to see active participation from you.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE

Hope you have a great time here
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE Family.....😉
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE.,
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hi adivy
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    share more and learn more...hope to have a active participation from you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Latest announcement from IIMs : The last date for conducting online CAT has already been extended by a day to December 8, 2009. This additional day would allow most candidates,...
‘Conflicer’ and ‘W32 Nimda’ are the two identified viruses [and not the IIM mismanagement] that are responsible for the whole CAT 2009 Chaos. How many of you believe that it...
MUMBAI: With the online CAT to the IIMs turning chaotic — admission tests were cancelled at nearly 14% centres across the country owing to technical glitches — cyber experts say...
Hi, I am doing my 6th semseter Btech in I.T and need to do a project... So the topic I choose is to control a PC by using a mobile...
Hi Guys, We have started a blog and one of the scetion is Altium Designer tips hope you find it useful. You can find it here. Chris