embedded system-confused!!!!!!!

Hi
I am a student of IT having interested in embedded systems.
I have tighten up my concepts of electronics including microprocessors and microcontrollers.I want to work in ISRO in the same feild.what should i do now?
the problem is that i have'nt explored this subject before opting for IT......
please help me out!!!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Shruti: Please make sure that your post your discussion threads in appropriate section of CE Forums. The current topic is moved to careers section from CE Events section.
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    Don't confuse yourself. :smile:

I.T is the Basic degree for your interest in Embedded Systems.

My advice for you is to complete a masters course somewhere abroad.
    There are lots of courses based on embedded systems, intelligent systems, space science and systems and more.

Good countries offering courses on this field are Sweden, Finland and Canada.
    I can provide you links for some of the courses on your request, i.e if u wish to do a masters. 😎
  • shruti palod
    shruti palod
    Hi
    thanks for your reply!!!
    Can you please provide me the links
    actually I am doing integrated M-tech
    so can think of doing Phd
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    I have sent a PM to you with a link. I want to know in which subject you want to do your Phd, so that i can super target the courses. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam Adivy doing b.tech in electronics and communication(from CUSAT) in Kerala(India).....I was just searching about some project topics in google and found out this...Its great site ..Uniting Engineers from all...
Latest announcement from IIMs : The last date for conducting online CAT has already been extended by a day to December 8, 2009. This additional day would allow most candidates,...
‘Conflicer’ and ‘W32 Nimda’ are the two identified viruses [and not the IIM mismanagement] that are responsible for the whole CAT 2009 Chaos. How many of you believe that it...
MUMBAI: With the online CAT to the IIMs turning chaotic — admission tests were cancelled at nearly 14% centres across the country owing to technical glitches — cyber experts say...
Hi, I am doing my 6th semseter Btech in I.T and need to do a project... So the topic I choose is to control a PC by using a mobile...