Pay Pal integration with a website

Guys i wanna know how can i add paypal facility into my website,so that i can receive payments?

Can anyone explain the whole procedure in brief

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Paypal integration is very easy. In order to integrate Paypal, you'll need an account with Paypal where you can receive payments. Once you've created account, you can head over to the "Merchant Services" section and select the appropriate option within. There are options like "Website Payment Standard" and "Paypal Express Checkout". Once you go through the required steps, you'll be given a code which you can embed in your site at desired location. The customers will click on the 'Checkout' or 'Buy Now' button on your website and redirected to Paypal for further processing.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks Biggie for the information!

Do we need to pay anything for this?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks for info

but it is very costly ,we need to have buisness account for that which costs around 30k INR

Do we have any alternative of paypal?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    NO you don't need business account. You can do it with personal account as well. The registration and creation of account is absolutely free.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends, can anybody tell me the format for creating the resume and covering letter.
Linked below is an introduction to linear discriminant analysis (LDA), with MATLAB code. LDA is a machine learning technique which is used for classification tasks. Data Mining in MATLAB: Linear...
I have a problem regarding decomposition of a relation. Suppose i have a relation R(A,B,C,D) with functional dependencies A->B, B->C, C->D, D->A. Now I have divided this in the following...
Hello everyone, please help... https://images.elektroda.net/13_1295458754.png When i connect the circuit as the schematic above: the output is not changeable which means when I alter my Pot, the output remains the...
Tikona Digital Networks ready to acquire HCL Infinet. The deal is subject to approval by regulatory approvals. There’s no official word on the details of the acquisition and pricing. Harsh...