paper presentation

sir,
is it a rule sort of that papers are to be presented on an established technology, and then you have to analyse and put forward your views. can it be like a project. i mean a project is originally our idea. if yes, then how to work for such a presentation. i mean does the format change or wat?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I'm 100% sure that the syllabus makers must have thought of paper presentation as something that motivates students to come up with newer ideas.

However, its very easy to present something on well established technology.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are people who believe AJAX is a new Technology. I personally believe its a Technique. What's your take on it? Why?
Hi.. Can someone help me find an appropriate mini project with your experience. Please suggest me with necessary links too. I have only four more days to submit it.
There are so many people are searching jobs on different sites. But is providing better jobs to all jobs seekers.
I have written a book. I would like to get copyrights for it. Please help! 😕😔😔
I want to share some of the questions from my 3rd sem exam of C language. Sharing ALL questions is not possible. (Most of them are easy) Q1. Distinguish between...