Mini Projects!!

Hi.. Can someone help me find an appropriate mini project with your experience. Please suggest me with necessary links too. I have only four more days to submit it.

Replies

• benson
    benson
    I am doing a mini-project on bluetooth networking. i am aiming at use in the mobile as a remote control to control actions on the pc (mobile and pc connected via bluetooth) like shutdown , opening mediaplayer etc.. as of now i don't have any idea on how to go about it...can sum1 help me by giving me some good links where i can find some guidance ..try
  • narasimhanmcl
    narasimhanmcl
    Hey man.. For help you can see the website..
    Electronics Project Design Schematics and circuit diagrams

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are so many people are searching jobs on different sites. But is providing better jobs to all jobs seekers.
I have written a book. I would like to get copyrights for it. Please help! 😕😔😔
I want to share some of the questions from my 3rd sem exam of C language. Sharing ALL questions is not possible. (Most of them are easy) Q1. Distinguish between...
I have passed B.E (ICE) in anna univ. Im planning to do my M.S. (Research) for which Im looking for research topic. I prefer to do in one of the...
This is somewhat shocking to me. JAM (Just Another Magazine) magazine has reported that the credentials of IIM Shillong's director are questionable. The magazine reports: No less than 7 of...