Oracle: How to export .dmp file?

How export .dmp file into the database(oracle)?
please tell me..............

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    command used to export a .dmp file

exp SYSTEM/passwd FULL=y FILE=database_export.dmp GRANTS=y ROWS=y

check it out..
  • ramana_slv
    ramana_slv
    hi preveena its not working yaar....................

actually I know How to import and export .dmp file from the database. But that process not working errors occur now. why I don't know praveena..............
  • Reya
    Reya
    can u tell me what error you got?so that i can solve your problem..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    can you post the error and method you are using?
  • ramana_slv
    ramana_slv
    Dmp file can place in the c:drive and then
    open command prompt give cmd cd\ and press enter and give cmd "exp" then
    C:\>exp
    Export: Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production on Tue Sep 21 06:51:02 2010
    Copyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved.
    Username:
    Password:
    when ever we gave username and password
    it asks buffer size then we press enter then it asks exported file name then we give the file name with .dmp extension
    then it asks the exported file can be placed which user then we give the user name then
    then all the files are exported to the corresponded user it give message exported successfully.But no data in the particular user.....why I don't know please tell me .....................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, Any body give me ideas and topics relating computer engineering .... and idea will be worth considering relating to networking .... and kindly donot give the names only but...
hello guys, i would like to know whether it is possible to upconvert a 100MHz frequency modulated signal to 900MHz using an upconverter ic
hi i am new in this forum kindly suggest me project and i have to submit my proposal till monday i'll rate 4/10 in c language reply earlier
I was watching movie Dabangg and suddenly I felt that movie was so pathetic that my head started feeling BANG BANG BANG. It was my wife who told that it...
can we do any project based on ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK related to IT FIELD😕??? please suggest any new idea based on this topic!!!😕😕