Earthquake Rocks Delhi - NCR @ 18 Sept, 12:54 AM

I was watching movie Dabangg and suddenly I felt that movie was so pathetic that my head started feeling BANG BANG BANG. It was my wife who told that it was not because of Dabangg it was a Earth quake. Till the point we could realize that it was a quake, we were already shaken by about half a minute.

We rushed outside the building... but I felt silly that no buddy from my building was out. I came back to my apartment and switched on the TV set just to check that it was quake or it was just an illusion. To my shock it was a quake and on a Richter scale it was measured 6.3.

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Few news sites are reporting that the Earthquake hit at 4:43 AM on September 18th. Looks like there were multiple hits. Can someone confirm?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can we do any project based on ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK related to IT FIELD😕??? please suggest any new idea based on this topic!!!😕😕
Hi........... Myself Megha,studying Mtech 3rd sem in power electronics. I am searching for my mtech final year project in power electronics.If anyone has some topics or papers on converters,inverters,please send...
Hey guyzz, alll engineering who part of this forum :sshhh:. I request them to please share there some mini project and some topics for presentation they have done in the...
A machine is not perfect but here i am talking about computers I think many of us, must have experienced situation ,when a problem takes place in our pc(it may...
Do Mobile batteries really blast away when they are swelled up or by excess charging?😕