Share your experiences here with your PC or Lappy

A machine is not perfect but here i am talking about computers

I think many of us, must have experienced situation ,when a problem takes place in our pc(it may be virus attack or any other) and we find it very difficult to troubleshoot it, but after lot of efforts we finally gets succeeded

So share your experience of that time so that it can help others and learn from your mistakes
Please share
1:-What was the problem?
1:-Reason?
3:-How did you troubleshoot it?

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    This is the very nice thread started .....
    I wan't to share my very previous problem which i faced and my mind was dried that time..
    Actually this problem i faced when first time i had installed 'ubuntu' in my system...... at that time i was very new to ubuntu and i was not knowing anything related to ubuntu ........
    so, when i installed ubuntu then after somedays one of my friend had removed all the panels and its default contents which we see at the desktop of the ubuntu...and i my mind was totally dried up in reseting all the panels and the contents ......
    then by clicking here and there slowly slowly i reseted all the contents of need in the panel.....
    actually after creating the new panel i had searched all the necessary items from the option "add to panel" when we right click on the panel ....

Now it seems to be as so easy problem i had faced that time...../

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do Mobile batteries really blast away when they are swelled up or by excess charging?😕
I am going to make a project report on penicillin g, but the problem is unavailability of data. So please help me by sending data & industrial flow sheet with...
What is the actual concept of pipelining???
Hello friends Can you please tell me how we can edit videos online or offline If we want to add some of photos in between the video or if we...
We all want to celebrate birthday of our own and our dear friends and relatives We also want to make it really special for them Lets discuss / better ceans...