suggest me project

hi
i am new in this forum kindly suggest me project and i have to submit my proposal till monday i'll rate 4/10 in c language reply earlier

Replies

• medeepak
    medeepak
    in which area do you want to do project in??
    did you see projects listed already in the forum under different categories??
  • nikhiljain
    nikhiljain
    you can select any project from the list the complete C code is also given. if you are looking for anything else than microcontroller let us know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was watching movie Dabangg and suddenly I felt that movie was so pathetic that my head started feeling BANG BANG BANG. It was my wife who told that it...
can we do any project based on ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK related to IT FIELD😕??? please suggest any new idea based on this topic!!!😕😕
Hi........... Myself Megha,studying Mtech 3rd sem in power electronics. I am searching for my mtech final year project in power electronics.If anyone has some topics or papers on converters,inverters,please send...
Hey guyzz, alll engineering who part of this forum :sshhh:. I request them to please share there some mini project and some topics for presentation they have done in the...
A machine is not perfect but here i am talking about computers I think many of us, must have experienced situation ,when a problem takes place in our pc(it may...