Offcampus Interview Announcements Thread

Here post about offcampus details, job fairs , before the interview 😛 , hence it will be useful to other ceans..

if possible post in this format,,
Company Name :

Eligibility :

Date of Interview,Venue :

Exam details : how many rounds , like aptitude, gd,etc.,

Salary :

Bond details If any :

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    can this be made a sticky??

More important as mentioned by MS already, do take care of deadlines
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme-Infosys

Anna University, Chennai is organizing Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme 2009-10 (TNSLPP), for the Present Final Year (2010 Passing Out) Students Studying in Self Financing Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu.

check Anna University, Chennai site for further details

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Trick 1: Useful for laptops where you don't have a button to power down your laptop screen unlike desktop monitors. 1) Download this small (69kb) program TurnOffLCD.exe. Run it when...
hello people! i wish to study the behaviour of IR sensors on detecting the IR LED light. can someone help me out?please.😕
Facebook folks are completely rewriting their mail product. Internally, the project is called as the project Titan. Facebook mail will have POP/IMAP access, meaning you will be able to download...
Hello!!Could you please help me to know that, whether IIt ,delhi is offers any training/project to other univ. students? if they allows ,then what are their specifications?😕
Hi guys..! Just Now I came to know that... Tomarrow, i.e on 6-2-2010, there are Campus Interviews conducting in EVM college of Engineering and Technology, Guntur, A.P. More than 20...