Now Motorola launches 2 new Dual Sim Phones

After Nokia, it is the turn of Motorola to improvise its product portfolio to suit the growing demand for dual-SIM handsets in India.

Both the handsets will be immediately available at retails outlets across India.

Check them out on the Motorola Official Website: Motorola #-Link-Snipped-# & Motorola #-Link-Snipped-#.

Entering competition with Nokia, who do you think will survive?

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Cool phones and affordable prices. But I am not sure about will it be of some challenge to Micromax. I am not an expert to talk on it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anbody give suggestions on how to prepare project report for "design of hot forging dies using tungsten carbide material for automobile components" my problem is in which way i...
Last year, final-year aerospace engineering students Dan Scarfe and Jon Cherry took on the challenge and designed and built wings for the aircraft using their knowledge of previous human aviation....
Many of us would have no idea what took Google so long. But now we can get the real extremes, whether it's tropical heat in Brazil, below zero temperatures in...
[video=youtube;iXTxoLM5HR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXTxoLM5HR8&feature=channel[/video] Rowecord Structural Engineering is responsible for the awesome structure being developed for the London 2010 Olympics. After the shame India has put to itself through the CWG incident, I...
Small Talk : Adrian Harris – Behind The Most Powerful Forum Software: vBulletin - CrazyEngineers Comments, questions, feedback in this thread.