Now every student get access to the iit institutes lectures

hi friends, in India iit & niits are the top band institutes for the engineering students and also iim for the management students. Every student wants to get access to the lectures of these top institutes to increase up there knowledge related to the essential topics. youtube is a big portal on internet and it helps the students by providing a chennel named NPTEL. it is great and have a great library of the different lectures but it is not only on youtube but have a individual site also #-Link-Snipped-#
But now an other portal just for education is developed on internet whch comparies of lectures of iit niits and iims in other words it contains the lectures of all the top class institutes in india. This portal is developed by a computer software engineer Ankit Jain from indore named www.educationdisha.com/‎

[​IMG]
It also have the chat room facility that comparises that if any student have some sort of problem in between the lectures he can get response or solution by using chat rooms also. It is not the ending of it because it also having a mock test facility by using which student also able to check there level of knowledge and if any student also have a useful material he can upload it and we are able to share the video lectures available and also download them.
Guys i think it is a great platform for the knowledge hungry students. Since it is just the starting so the library content is less but it would be broad after some time and students who are unable to pay high fee of the institutes are able to get access there videos by just recharging with an internet pack and a laptop.
Friends give your comments that how can it be more useful or less.#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks for sharing such a great info.It will be a great opportunity for students who love to learn but I fear that this may be the future of education in which online education becomes mandatory and convenient.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How effective are these video lectures? Can these video lectures replace the lecturers in colleges?
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How effective are these video lectures? Can these video lectures replace the lecturers in colleges?
    yes these video lectures are the recordings of class lectures or some other mean but very good in my openion.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Note that it also have a chat room facility which would try to replicate the classroom environment and students can converse with lecturers to clear their doubts.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    guys it has one more quite interesting facilty is that timer email so you can give a timer like alarm and the email will sended to the other one on the tiome u desided it is also a cool trick.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys every body get famillier with the name of the drone. when this name is comes out every budy thinks about the spying a area from sky. yes it...
hi Guys now a days the mobile or smartphone companies are introduciing the curved screen phones the lg and samsung are launced or very near to launch them but can...
hello friends, i am here about 4-5 months back and i like this platform so much. Guys i searching for this kind of engineers platform from so long and my...
I Have eye sight, can i do b.tech in aeronoutical engineering??
I m abhishek yadav.I am doing my BE 3 rd yr in electronic and communication.i mThinking upon going for. Either vlsi training or java cousre. Need your suggestion whether I...