CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 29, 2013

krngd2
    I Have eye sight, can i do b.tech in aeronoutical engineering??
    I don't think there's any issue with getting an engineering degree.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • krngd2

MemberDec 29, 2013

Some of my friends told me that people with eye sight are not eligible to aeronoutical engineering. Is that true??
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberDec 29, 2013

Not everyone who do aeronautical engineering fly a jet.
    They also need engineers to handle systems.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

krngd2
    Some of my friends told me that people with eye sight are not eligible to aeronoutical engineering. Is that true??
    "Eye sight" is the ability to see. It's not clear what kind of problem you have with the eye sight. If you're suffering from blindness or partial blindness; I think that could be a problem. You should check with the college you are applying to.
    Cancel
  • krngd2

MemberDec 29, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    "Eye sight" is the ability to see. It's not clear what kind of problem you have with the eye sight. If you're suffering from blindness or partial blindness; I think that could be a problem. You should check with the college you are applying to.
    - 1.5 eye sight ( long distance blurness )
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

krngd2
    - 1.5 eye sight ( long distance blurness )
    Ha! That's nothing. If it creates any problem for admission; you can always opt for LASIK.

First enquire at the engineering school you're applying to.
    Cancel
  • lovebox

MemberDec 30, 2013

-1.5 D myopia is acceptable for Aeronautical Engg courses in India. I believe there should be no issues while applying for jobs in the industry either.

However, you might face a problem if applying for fighter pilot course in the Indian Air Force. Otherwise, for transport pilot course they accept -1.5 D myopia.
    I have recently heard that the Indian Air Force has also started accepting candidates who have undergone LASIK vision correction, subject to certain terms and conditions.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register