North East IT Outsourcing Expo at 97 Sunfield Avenue Edison, NJ on Dec 31, 2011

This years exhibitors will include -
  • Programming & Database Development
  • Websites & Ecommerce Software
  • Administration & Help Desk Support
  • Graphic Design & Multimedia
  • Networking & Telephone Systems
  • ERP & CRM
As one of the ONLY tradeshows for IT Consulting in the North East. North East IT Outsourcing Expo provides exhibitors with the opportunity to intelligently market products and services to decision-makers in these valuable markets. In addition to providing the ability to easily exhibit and market your products, the face to face expienernce of meeting you the vendor is priceless.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well I am in my second year of computer science engineering and i want to learn foreign language. Which 1 is best of all for future prospects?
What characteristic do these three 12-digit numbers share with each other, but with no other 12-digit number? A.100307124369 B.111824028801 C.433800063225
in what creativ way can we use gps in order to do a creative project based on gps and gis ?? thank u ๐Ÿ˜
I'm currently in my 4th semester and i want to appear for GATE after I complete my engineering. I want to prepare from now bcoz it's always good to be...
Tata Nano starter motors are being replaced by the company free of cost. The company claims that the whole replacement activity is done proactively to offer improved Nano performance to...