Nissan's revamped Terrano

Indian auto blog has released the official sketches of the rear and front view of Nissan Terrano .
Nisaan has definitely worked on the model and to be true it was really atttactive,sporty,trendy.
The rear uses some sheetmetal which makes it different from Duster.
If you take a close look,you can notice the split tail lights which has its siblings on the bootlid.
If the specifications are good and come at a good price can it make a fight with Ford Ecosport?¿

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nissan-Terrano-revealed
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nissan-Terrano-rear
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The only thing which makes me concern is that the launch date of terrano is not the same as that of Ecosport

In this sense the Ecosport will have some time to settle in the market before we can hear about the release of Terrano That said I think if the Ecosport doesn't live upto the expectation then there will be some competition otherwise it is all Ecosport and no Terrano

PS: Is nissan Services upto the mark when compared to FORD

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frnz can any one tell me about how to make connection taking the main line from the home to directly to transformer??
hi friends can u please guide me where i could get the theoretical bits on thyristor......
I have been working in a small company in chandigarh. I have 1 year of experience in software testing. I am willing to switch the company in a good company....
Well This year the cars and automobiles are developing like rampant with several much awaited releases in the coming days One such awaited car is Maruti's prima facie in SUV...
Hello people please help me in getting the difference between them. Thanks in advance.