Nice To Be in this Club

Nice to meet you all. My name is Adzmeel Akmar bun Hj Ayob. Just call me Adzmeel. I'm from Malaysia and study diploma in mechanical engineering. Right now I'm in my 1st semester of 3rd year.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Wecome Adzmeel ....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Adzmeel Akmar
    Adzmeel Akmar
    Right now I'm having problems with my project.Recently my lecturer reject my project in the last minute. I only have less than a month to present my project.I'm stressed out right now. Can you guys help me what kind of project ideas I can do less than a month?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Adzmeel Akmar
    Nice to meet you all. My name is Adzmeel Akmar bun Hj Ayob. Just call me Adzmeel. I'm from Malaysia and study diploma in mechanical engineering. Right now I'm in my 1st semester of 3rd year.
    Welcome, friend. Our Moderator Ashraf is from Malaysia as well. He's not been around for some time, but has promised to make a come back.

We're happy to have you with us ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us how did you discover this website?
  • Adzmeel Akmar
    Adzmeel Akmar
    Well, I just happen to try and search a suitable project idea.Then I found this website to try and find out.And so,I end up joining this club.๐Ÿ˜€. Can you help me for the project idea?I'm so worn out already because recently my lecturer rejected my project in the last minute.I have less than a month to present my project.I don't know if I can finish my project in time.Please I need your help.๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apparently more women than men receive PhDs in biological Sciences, at least in the US. The story is perhaps true in India too. Another survey shows that women comprise 73%...
Which engg would help me design and manufacture consumer electronics? Im getting into Indian Institute of Technology and need some help.
hi this is for all engineers working on metso automation DCS called maxDNA.kindly come together and share your views post your ideas..
name :Abdul Magid Ejondi Engineering Trade: Mining Location: Tripoli / Libya Occupation: (Student| Tripoli uni) Hobbies & Interests: 1/0=knows m/3s=future FSPO OR KSPO
Guys I have following CS engineering stuff, which would not be useful for me anymore. Let me know if anyone is interested. Of course u have to pay for shipping...